Pages

Powered by Blogger.

New Layout. Yeah!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
My blog is hedious, I know.

Been searching for the best Blog layout for awhile now…
At first, I got stuck with the cutting-edge-bombastic design of blog. Cos, y’kno, when your blog is looking good, people might’ve spend some time reading it.

 But, I want my blog to be a contentious blog. Probably dull in appearance but, what’s important is I want people to actually READ my blog, not just staring at the GUI.
So, I end up with a 1-column blog template.
Screw those not-so-usable columns!
But too bad tis layout didn't support any widget. And too bad I love my COUNTER widget (though not many people are reading my blog, I just love to see the number goin' up)
Aih....
Start writing a blog using Microsoft Office 2007. Cool lah!


Will start using tis' layout for the time being. If I ever find any other layout that I love, will definitely see to it. I'll keep u guys posted. 
Keep on following ya.




Tis’ is Matt Ashkeroth
Sakai sebenarnya....
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

12 comments:

Siti Athirah @ Trex said...

baruk nemu saya blog awak tok, like some of em! very the memberi inspirasi minda..

Matt Ashkeroth said...

Owh....saya tgh edit layout. So the luks will be a little bit funny la for the time being.
huhuhuh!

Siti Athirah @ Trex said...

kahkahkah! kotan time upis hour tok saya muka half jak sik pull screen, syaruk sebab kmk melayari blog awak tok sebelom awak tuka layout, alu sa tunggang tebalit nak debah dah jadi di atas.. setelah saya refresh balit

Matt Ashkeroth said...

Yalah tek.....geram saya tgga template baru tok. Anco blog oleh nya....

huhhuhu!

Siti Athirah @ Trex said...

hehe what is the layout if the contents sikda makna, your contents is much2 better than this layout! hehehehe.. tuka kale gak! :P

Matt Ashkeroth said...

Hahha!! sikpat tuka kaler koh.
Kah dapat tapi saya sik pande? hahaha!!

Unknown said...

cantikkkkkkkkkk~ nk jugakk mcm nehhh.. bley??

Matt Ashkeroth said...

Boleh boleh....sila sila.

aeman|zach said...

heyy2..ingat lgi x neyh..;p btw..mcm mne nk bwat layout mcm neyh..?? new laah!! ;p

Matt Ashkeroth said...

Ingatlaaa. HAhaha!
Adalaa dapat dari tenet. Mmg ada code dia. Just customize skit jek. heheh...

N said...

cool la layout ni! serius! :D

Matt Ashkeroth said...

Hehehe...tq tq!
Senang.
Xperlu formatting/widget bagai....

Post a Comment

Drop some comments ya! Jangan malu-malu.

Terima Kasih Daun Keladi . . . Y(^_^)Y . . .